Take Back Your Property with a Fully Enclosed Exterior
You might have a fence around your backyard, but what about the rest of your property? When you have your driveway and front lawn exposed, unwanted guests can still make their way in. One of the best ways to keep deer and other wildlife out of your property is with a driveway system and gate that surrounds not just your backyard, but the full scope of your home’s exterior.
Using deer fences and driveway gates, along with fencing around the perimeter, is a cost-savvy way to reduce damage to your property and keep deer from making their way in. Likewise, adding a driveway system can protect your property from all trespassers – not just the animal kind.
Exploring the Benefits of a Driveway System and Gate for Your Property
Adding a driveway gate and system is more than just keeping deer off your lawn. When you add one, you gain additional benefits, including:
- All Around Security – With a security gate blocking your driveway, the only person that can get in is someone with a code or a key. Therefore, you have just maximized the security of your entire property with a single addition. You can protect your private property, keep away trespassers, and of course keep wildlife from damaging your lawn.
- Increased Property Value – While it is a significant upfront investment, your driveway system adds value to your home. If you were to sell down the road, prospective buyers would appreciate a fully secured property.
- Safety – While the primary goal of your security gate is to keep people out, it can also keep people in. For example, if you have small children that like to roam your property, you do not have to worry about them leaving the perimeter or walking down the driveway where cars might enter. You can also keep family pets on the property and prevent them from wandering off.
- Convenience – A driveway gate can be automated, key-code operated, or a traditional push and pull option; all depending on what you prefer. You are in control of how convenient you want your system to be.
- Curb Appeal – Surprisingly, a gated driveway system adds to your home’s curb appeal. It adds a level of sophistication, primarily when you use iron or custom wood to enhance the appearance of your home’s exterior.
- Privacy – Tired of salespeople coming to your door? Want to keep the entire neighborhood from constantly seeing what you are doing outside? You can use wood fencing and a solid gate front for maximum privacy and security.
Turn to Deer Fencers for Your Custom Driveway System and Gate
If you are ready to install a driveway system or custom gate to your home and enjoy the added protection of a gated system, turn to the professionals at Deer Fencers. We will help create a gated solution that enhances the aesthetics of your property and offers the protection you need.
We proudly serve the Greater Philadelphia area, and we are more than happy to help you secure your property.
For your next driveway system and custom gate, contact the pros at Deer Fencers. Call us at (800)753-4600 or contact us using our online form.